Wisconsin Job Situation
Education & Jobs Creation
Unemployment Rate: National versus WI
A New Low in Political Morality
On the Matter of Experience
Talking to People
Recent figures show Wisconsin has had no significant improvement in the unemployment rate December 2012 to December 2013
Unfortunately, figures also show WI has had one of the worst personal income growth
A fresh perspective, energizing ideas
About Me My Family
- Agricultural Development: Wisconsin's agriculural productivity needs to be increased
- Wisconsin Tourism: Wisconsin tourism should be aggresively promoted
- Energy Policy: Renewable energy is the only practical energy solution along with measures to reduce energy demand
- Transportation Infrastructure: A robust transport system is essential for economic growth
- Proactive Fiscal Management: Fiscal management should be proactive, dynamic and adaptable
- Capital Investment: Attracting capital into our state.
In order to rejuvenate the state’s economy, it is essential to get an influx of capital into the state, or in other words, attract outside dollars to flow into the state.
- Active Public Engagement: Citizens should be engaged on an ongoing basis (not only during elections).The current technology allows easy garnering public opinion on important issues via an internet-based survey or poll. My administration will do that on a reguar basis.
My Service to Veterans
Click Below to Read About My Views On:
Please do keep visiting...