Why a Change is Needed
Wisconsin Job Situation
Education & Jobs Creation
(See new link on the above page)
A New Low in Political Morality
Regarding the Declining
Unemployment Rate in WI
On the Matter of Experience
Hari Talking to People
Update (May 2013)
US Chamber of Commerce recently ranked WI 50th in short-term job growth
Preliminary figures: March 2013 to April 2013, 24,100 jobs lost in WI (highest statistically signifcant job decline in the nation)
WI has one the worst personal income growth 2011-2012
About Me (In a Nutshell) My Family
My Proud Service to Veterans
My Primary Agenda
- Proactive Fiscal Management: Institute a Culture of Dynamic and Proactive Fiscal Management.
State and local governments suffered because they were sleeping at the wheel as the financial crisis and changing financial conditions evolved around them.
- Transportation Infrastructure: United States has one of the worst public transport system in the developed world. And we will change that beginning right here in Wisconsin.
- Energy Policy: I strongly believe renewable energy is the only sustainable energy solution.
- Agricultural Development: Greatly Enhance Wisconsin’s Agricultural Productivity. Wisconsin is agriculturally under-developed. Though located in the prime growing region of the Midwest, Wisconsin has failed to take advantage of this growing opportunity, due to lack of vision and leadership in this arena.
- Wisconsin Tourism: Flaunt the Summer-time Beauty of Northern Wisconsin and Promote Tourism with Vigor.
The summer beauty of northern Wisconsin does not need elaboration. However, the government has failed to aggressively develop and advance tourism. Other states have done a much better job of promoting tourism.
- Influx of Dollars (capital) Into the State: Bring in External Capital (Dollars).
In order to rejuvenate the state’s economy, it is essential to get an influx of capital into the state, or in other words, attract external dollars to flow into the state.
- Active Public Participation: My goal is to constantly engage people on an ongoing basis not just before elections and then not until the next election.
For every important issue I will engage the people and seek their opinion.
The current technology allows cheap and easy communication, such as garnering public opinion on a particular important or controversial issue via an internet-based survey or poll.
An important issue: Debt Restructuring by Wisconsin
See this link (particularly last sentence on page 1 and the fifth line on page 2 beginning with “As a result…")
I consider this incorrect financial management.
Click Below to Read About My Views On:
Please do keep visiting...