Wisconsin Job Situation
Education & Jobs Creation
(See new link on the above page)
A New Low in Political Morality
Regarding the Declining
Unemployment Rate in WI
On the Matter of Experience
Talking to People
US Chamber of Commerce recently ranked WI 50th in short-term job growth
Wisconsin had one of the lowest gain in employment July 2012 to July 2013
WI has one the worst personal income growth 2011-2012
A fresh perspective, energizing ideas
About Me My Family
- Agricultural Development: Wisconsin's agriculural productivity needs to be increased
- Wisconsin Tourism: Wisconsin tourism should be aggresively promoted
- Energy Policy: Renewable energy is the only practical energy solution along with measures to reduce energy demand
- Transportation Infrastructure: A robust transport system is essential for economic growth
- Proactive Fiscal Management: Fiscal management should be proactive, dynamic and adaptable
- Influx of Dollars (capital) Into the State: Bring in External Capital (Dollars).
In order to rejuvenate the state’s economy, it is essential to get an influx of capital into the state, or in other words, attract external dollars to flow into the state.
- Active Public Engagement: Citizens should be engaged on an ongoing basis (not only during elections).The current technology allows easy garnering public opinion on important issues via an internet-based survey or poll. My administration will do that on a reguar basis.
My Service to Veterans
An important issue: Debt Restructuring by Wisconsin
See this link (particularly last sentence on page 1 and the fifth line on page 2 beginning with “As a result…")
This is not prudent financial management.
Click Below to Read About My Views On:
Please do keep visiting...